Certified Vendor Program
In our Certified Vendor program, we educate local vendors on our LQA standards for product and furnishing quality. With this certification, vendors are better equipped to assist property owners when upgrading their rental properties to obtain a higher LQA rating.
Certified Vendor Criteria Requirements
- Must be a Vail Valley Partnership member with a Copper level membership or above and in good standing.
- Attend an annual one-on-one meeting with LQA Manager or Inspector to learn more about the current criteria and how their products fit into the matrix.
Businesses Will Receive:
- Inclusion on Certified Vendor list distributed to lodging properties/property managers on an annual basis.
- Opportunity to submit information to be highlighted in quarterly e-newsletter to lodging properties/property managers.
Preferred Service Providers:
- These vendors are VVP members in good standing who provide services that could assist properties with general maintenance and upgrading their units.
Stakeholders and interested parties should contact Kay Schneider, Lodging Quality Assurance Manager, at 970-477-4024.