Did you know, less than 50% of small businesses in the US offer healthcare? We’d like to change that in Eagle County.
Vail Valley Partnership’s One Valley Healthcare Program, in partnership with the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA) Healthcare Program, is a comprehensive and cost-effective alternative to traditional plans. While not a replacement for traditional health insurance, this new program offers affordable, accessible, and effective healthcare options for Vail Valley Partnership members – both businesses and individuals alike. The One Valley Healthcare Program provides a high-quality, affordable healthcare solution for employers, employees and sole-proprietors. While not health insurance, the program provides preventative care, options for co-payment features for additional services, and addresses unforeseen medical expenses, such as illness and injury.
This program is not insurance. It is an alternative solution that features a choice of two preventative care plans, each coupled with a medical cost sharing membership for sharing expenses related to unexpected medical needs. Participants can expect to save as much as 50% when compared to health insurance!
The One Valley Healthcare Program, in partnership with the SALA Healthcare Program, is one solution to the high cost of healthcare in the mountain region
- Available to businesses AND individuals
- Available to full-time, part-time and seasonal staff
- Dental option now available!
- The One Valley Healthcare Program, provided by SALA, lowers healthcare costs by as much as 50%
- Enrollment is monthly – you may join at any time
- This program is not insurance and is not designed to replace traditional insurance
- Local healthcare providers may require partial or full payment prior to providing services for unexpected care. Payment for health care services is not guaranteed.