Course Name: NEXT Emerging Leaders – Session 10
Leadership Pillar: Expand your leadership network.
Facilitator(s): A Different Community Leader Each Session (See schedule below)
Timing: Six (2)-hour Sessions, Monthly (January – June, 2022)
Cost: $500 (VVP Members)/$750 (Public Price)
- Professionals with a ‘mentee’ mindset who seek to learn from and be inspired by established community leaders in the Valley while connecting with other emerging leaders.
- Professionals who consider themselves as part of the NEXT generation of leaders in Eagle County.
Course Description: The NEXT Emerging Leaders program is designed to support and advance emerging leaders in our community. It provides an opportunity for 12 professionals to meet, converse and engage with a community leader in a group setting. The group will meet with a different community leader each month. During these sessions, NEXT participants will have 2 hours to inquire and converse with the leader in a group setting about the topics of their choosing.
- Understand the challenges and lessons learned from established community leaders
- Gain more knowledge around each community issue and the leadership strategies necessary to navigate
- Strengthen relationships with peers from different backgrounds and industries
- A network of fellow emerging leaders
Community Leader Schedule for NEXT Session 10:
- January 2022 – Lisa Mattis – CEO, CanDo Multiple Sclerosis
- February 2022 – Bratzo Horrunitiner – Executive Director, My Future Pathways
- March 2022 – Mark Hoblitzel – Business Services Coordinator, CO Department of Labor & Employment
- April 2022 – Tiffany Ingoldsby – CFO, Shaeffer Hyde Construction
- May 2022 – Heath Harmon – Director, Eagle County Public Health & Environment
- June 2022 – Melina Valsecia – Executive Director, Eagle Valley Community Foundation
Click here to view previous Community Leaders