The Vail Valley Partnership is pleased to provide its members with preferred pricing on a variety of services and supplies. The VVP is working to save you money on your everyday expenses. All VVP members have access to the member discounts via the VVP Member Info Hub. Businesses at the Copper Level or higher are eligible to offer a Member Savings Program.
- Business Benefits – These savings programs directly affect businesses like payroll savings, car washing for fleets, ECO transit for employees, office supplies, and certificates of origin.
- Educations, Certifications & Members – Memberships can include discounted rates for US and Colorado chambers, workforce development and skills-based training.
- Fitness & Recreation – There are a variety of health and fitness programs and access to facilities with knowledgeable instructors for VVP members.
- Healthcare – Healthcare in mountain communities have high expenses. Check out ways individuals and businesses can save, including workers compensation.
- HR & Workforce Benefits – Recruitment and retention of a quality workforce is key to any organization’s success. With offerings like the merchant ski pass and professional development, these programs can add to your benefits toolbox.
- Marketing & Branding – These programs will save you money and spread your brand further.
- Travel & Transportation – These programs include shuttle services to Denver and elsewhere, ECO transit for you and your employees, and car wash discounts for your fleet.
- Venue & Event Spaces – From meeting spaces to holiday parties to wedding & corporate events, these venues offer discounts to all members of the Vail Valley Partnership.
Interested in offering a Member Savings Program? Contact VVP Events & Office Manager Shanna Sweeney.