We offer a broad range of marketing programs to promote our members to both destination guests and the local community. Through our destination sales and marketing efforts, we promote our members to both destination and leisure guests. In fact, we are the only organization that works to promote the entire valley from East Vail to Gypsum. We work hard to promote our region because increased tourism drives more visitation to our lodging partners, retailers, restaurants, and activity providers, and it positively impacts other professional service providers in our area.
Depending on your membership level, the VVP can help further your advertising reach through the following avenues:
- VisitVailValley.com – our destination website with resources for visitors
- Opt-in leads list- receive leads from potential visitors
- Video Spotlight (Platinum +) – year-round story telling of business and community impact
- Member Minute Video (Silver +) – 1-2 minute intro to your business
- The Partnership Podcast (Bronze +)
- Calendar of events for VailValleyPartnership.com or VisitVailValley.com.
- Promotion on Facebook: Vail Valley Partnership, Visit Vail Valley/Vail on Sale (Bronze +)
- VVP’s weekly e-newsletter – weekly newsletter sent to more than 3,000 email addresses (Copper +)
- VVP Connect‘s Community Bulletin – Vail Valley Partnership (VVP) created a collaborative, online platform that merges professional Networking and working groups with a resource library exclusively for VVP members and community partners. VVP Connect allows users to connect, discuss, share and champion ideas for the Vail Valley businesses and community. Now you don’t have to wait for the next meet-up to connect with your peers—you can do it here, 24/7.
- Job Postings
To learn more about our marketing benefits and how to get the word out about your business, contact our Marketing Manager, Lauren Mendez, at 970.477.4007.