We offer a broad range of marketing programs to promote our members to both destination guests and the local community. Through our destination sales and marketing efforts, we promote our members to both destination and leisure guests. In fact, we are the only organization that works to promote the entire valley from East Vail to Gypsum. We work hard to promote our region because increased tourism drives more visitation to our lodging partners, retailers, restaurants, and activity providers, and it positively impacts other professional service providers in our area.
Depending on your membership level, the VVP can help further your advertising reach through the following avenues:
- VisitVailValley.com. Our destination website serves as an inspiration board for visitors.
- Opt-in leads list– receive leads from potential visitors
- Video Storytelling (Platinum +) – Year-round story telling of business and community impact
- Video Spotlight – (Gold+) Business highlight video of a day in the life
- Member Minute Video (Silver +) – Quick local tips and Top 5’s of Vail Valley
- The Partnership Podcast (Bronze +)
- Calendar of events for VailValleyPartnership.com or VisitVailValley.com.
- Social Media Promotion (Bronze +)
- VVP’s weekly e-newsletter: is sent to more than 2,300 email addresses
- Monthly and Bi-Monthly destination visitor e-newsletters. Sent to over 8,000 visitors who have opted-in to receive information on the Vail Valley. This is available only to members utilizing VailOnSale.com.
- The Visit Vail Valley Official Visitor’s Guide. Distributed to over 65,000 guests through visitor’s centers, airport kiosks, and by requests. This magazine is also used by our Group Sales Team to sell the Vail Valley to meeting planners and companies.
- Job Postings
To learn more about our marketing benefits and how to get the word out about your business, contact our Content Marketing Manager, Ben Dodd, at 970-477-4029.