We offer a broad range of marketing programs to promote our members to both destination guests and the local community. Through our destination sales and marketing efforts, we promote our members to both destination and leisure guests. In fact, we are the only organization that works to promote the entire valley from East Vail to Gypsum. We work hard to promote our region because increased tourism drives more visitation to our lodging partners, retailers, restaurants, and activity providers, and it positively impacts other professional service providers in our area.
Depending on your membership level, the VVP can help further your advertising reach through the following avenues:
- VisitVailValley.com. Our destination website serves as an inspiration board for visitors.
- Opt-in leads list– receive leads from potential visitors
- Video Storytelling (Platinum +) – Year-round story telling of business and community impact
- Video Spotlight – (Gold+) Business highlight video of a day in the life
- Member Minute Video (Silver +) – Quick local tips and Top 5’s of Vail Valley
- The Partnership Podcast (Bronze +)
- Calendar of events for VailValleyPartnership.com or VisitVailValley.com.
- Social Media Promotion (Bronze +)
- VVP’s weekly e-newsletter: is sent to more than 2,300 email addresses
- Monthly and Bi-Monthly destination visitor e-newsletters. Sent to over 8,000 visitors who have opted-in to receive information on the Vail Valley. This is available only to members utilizing VailOnSale.com.
- The Visit Vail Valley Digital Visitor’s Guide and Marketing Package — a partnership between VVP and Vail Daily — allows VVP members to get in front of visitors who are planning their trip to, and while they visit, the vail valley. Check out the marketing package here. View the digital visitor’s guide’s landing page here.
- VVP Connect‘s Community Bulletin – Vail Valley Partnership (VVP) created a collaborative, online platform that merges professional Networking and working groups with a resource library exclusively for VVP members and community partners. VVP Connect allows users to connect, discuss, share and champion ideas for the Vail Valley businesses and community. Now you don’t have to wait for the next meet-up to connect with your peers—you can do it here, 24/7.
- Job Postings
To learn more about our marketing benefits and how to get the word out about your business, contact our Content Marketing Manager, Lauren Emenaker, at 970-477-4007.