The Vail Valley Partnership’s Business Insight Series provides strategic insights for strengthening local businesses and developing leaders, fostering one’s professional and personal growth while contributing to the economic vitality of the region.
These programs are designed to develop and promote resources and education for the Valley’s small business owners and entrepreneurs and are designed to assist in the start-up, management, and growth of local businesses. Such resources include specialized training sessions as a means of providing business development, business management, and business growth information. Speakers from VVP member businesses address timely topics of interest to business leaders in the Vail Valley.
The BIS provides:
- Timely insights from leading business and subject matter experts
- Best practices provided by leaders in key industry sectors
- Continuing education for professional development to enhance your personal leadership skills
For more information regarding the Business Insights Series, or to suggest speakers or topics, please contact: email@example.com or call Maren Cerimele at 970-477-4001.
Next Business Insight Series:
Q&A Session on Health Savings Accounts
Event date: March 11, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm
Vail Board of Realtors
The Multi-Purpose Room
275 Main Street, Suite G-004
Edwards, CO 81632
Join us for an informative and interactive opportunity to learn about the latest HSA trends for individuals, self-employed and small to mid-size companies and how this account can benefit you now and in retirement with the tax advantages, flexibility and perks. Coffee and pastries will be provided.
Presented By: Lisa Wolff, a Certified Health Savings Professional
Previous Business Insight Series Events:
- Barriers for Working Families: Child Care’s Unintended Consequences on Business and Community: January 28, 2020
Child care affects working parents, which in turn affects the business community. Attendees learned why this matters and how they can take steps forward in supporting local child care efforts in the Vail Valley.
- Navigating Complex Customer Interactions: November 12, 2019 & December 5, 2019
These sessions were designed with the font line employees in mind, going beyond the basic of customer service to really understand the wants, needs and reactions of your guests. Presented by: Kelly Wyngarden of Indigold Consulting and Paula Henry of PH Balanced Consulting
- “Working Minds” Suicide Prevention Training for the Workplace: November 6, 2019
This session provided an overview in how to forum for dialogue and critical thinking about workplace mental health challenges. Presented by: SpeakUp ReachOut
- Potential Tariffs on Recreational Goods From China: June 26, 2019
This event served as a Q&A session on the potential List 4 tariffs under review in Washington, DC.
- Tips, Tricks and Tactics to Boost Google Results: November 15, 2018
You have developed a website and a marketing strategy. Now, learn some new ideas, big and small, to boost these marketing campaigns and get more qualified search traffic into your website. Presented by: BlizzardPress
- Project Management for Everyone: 4 week course – September / October 2018
Presented by: Peak Business Management
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: August 22, 2018
This session provided an overview in how to investigate these claims and get to the bottom of the allegations.
- Elevate Performance and Value in Your Organization Using Project Management Best Practices: 4 week course – June 8, 15, 22, 29, 2018
Presented by: Peak Business Management
- Destigmatizing Mental Health in the Workplace: June 7, 2018
This seminar, presented by: Joshua Scott, Instructor & Director of Education for CO School of Public Health in partnership with HealthLinks and Mind Springs Health, attendees learned about mental health stigma in the workplace and the cycle that perpetuates it.
- Authentic Feminine Leadership-Leading with Confidence, Courage, & Conviction: May 17, 2018
This seminar, presented by Amy Arthur Packer Coaching, was geared toward professional women who are in leadership roles in an organization and/or entrepreneurs/business owners.
- Google – Connecting It All: April 11, 2018
This seminar, presented by Mobloggy, focused on helping the small business owner use FREE tools from GSuite.
- Protecting Your Business as Cybersecurity Threats Rise: Jan. 11, 2018
This seminar, presented by Mitchell & Company, focused on what you need to know about network security and keeping your data secure from threats.