Business Insight Series: Thriving in Chaos
Event date: September 24
9:00am - 9:30am: Event Check-In
9:30am - 11:00am: Thriving in Chaos with Corinne Hancock
“You’re never going to be chaos-proof, but you can be chaos-ready.” – Corinne Hancock
In business and in life, we’re put to the test not when things are going right, but when they get chaotic. How we react can be the difference between success and failure, and determine whether our team comes together or falls apart. Learn strategies to adapt your thoughts and plans on a moment’s notice, lead through uncertainty, and thrive in chaos.
Using Corinne’s Chaos Ready Framework, we’ll explore how to get yourself chaos ready and how to stay in a mindset focused on solutions when chaos hits. We will explore what you do, how you respond and who you are during times of change and disruption. Participants will gain practical tools and ideas for how to rise to the occasion and to empower others, regardless of the organizational challenges.
What You’ll Get:
- Tested Framework that shows you what to do when chaos hits and how to be at your best when faced with these challenges.
- Strategies to use for yourself and your team to thrive in chaos, no matter the situation.
- Tools you can immediately use to improve collaboration and enhance the effectiveness of your communication.
- Exercises that reveal how your thoughts, actions and language influence others and impact your ability to thrive in chaos.
This session is great for Leaders who:
- Want effective conflict resolution techniques.
- Operate in challenging environments.
- Need to navigate disruptive change.
- Want new ways to collaborate with others effectively.
- Want to increase their effectiveness working within organizational change.
- Seek to enhance the effectiveness of their communication.
Due to COVID-19 capacity restraints, RSVPs are REQUIRED for this event – please complete the form below. A second session may be added if demand exceeds capacity.
Presented By: Corinne Hancock – Corinne Hancock is a globally recognized expert in building world-class leaders, effective teams, and cultural proficiency in chaotic environments. With over a decade of international aid and development experience working around the world developing bold leaders, building highly effective teams, delivering medical trainings and delivering medical care.
Corinne translates her expertise from working in chaotic environments into REAL RESULTS through EFFECTIVE and INTERACTIVE keynote presentations, corporate trainings and executive coaching, helping organizations and individuals THRIVE IN CHAOS.
Corinne Hancock is the former Director of Clinics and Training Programs for Project C.U.R.E., a global leader in bringing medical aid to low-income countries. She brought together multi-generational, multi-cultural teams to train leaders, open clinics and deliver medical care in some of the most remote locations on the planet. Corinne is a certified leadership coach and has worked on numerous contracts with the Department of State and Department of Defense, helping develop the next generation of African Leaders and improve health care systems in some of the most underserved, war torn parts of our world. She is now considered a leader in disrupting the model of aid in Africa. She regularly travels to countries across the African continent working with everyone fro heads of state to tribal elders; from US Ambassadors to remote village community members. She challenges them all to create a better way to bring sustainable success to the areas that need it the most. She has worked in conjunction with several for-profit and non-governmental organizations to help them Thrive in Chaos. Corinne is the Founder of The Curiosity Project, a nonprofit organization that provides health and entrepreneurial opportunities in countries where people have limited access to resources.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures:
- Due to COVID-19 capacity restraints, RSVPs are REQUIRED for this event – please complete the form below. A second session may be added if demand exceeds capacity.
- Attendees are expected to adhere to the venue’s COVID-19 requirements, which will be provided to all attendees once the location is confirmed.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the event. We encourage you to use these frequently throughout the evening. High-touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the event as well.
- You are required to check in with VVP staff upon arrival.
- If you feel unwell or sick, please stay home and do not attend the event.
- COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting a VVP Business Insight Series you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.