NEXT Emerging Leaders
Event date: January 27
Six (2)-hour Sessions
Monthly (Jan - June, 2021)
Format: In-Person (Subject to change with COVID restrictions)
Description: The NEXT Emerging Leaders program is designed to support and advance emerging leaders in our community. It provides an opportunity for 12 professionals to meet, converse and engage with a community leader in a group setting. Each NEXT group will meet with a different community leader each month.
- Professionals with a ‘mentee’ mindset who seek to learn from and be inspired by established community leaders in the Valley while connecting with other emerging leaders.
- Professionals who consider themselves as part of the NEXT generation of leaders in Eagle County.
Community Leader Schedule for NEXT Session 9:
- January 27, 2021 – Kim Bell Williams, Executive Director, Eagle County Housing and Development Authority
- February 2021 – Kelly Liken Food Systems Director, Eagle Valley Community Market
- March 2021 – Chris Anthony Founder, Chris Anthony Youth Initiative Project
- April 2021 – Dr. Casey Wolfington, Clinical Director, Bright Future Foundation
- May 2021 – Johannes Faessler GM, President, Sonnenalp Hotel
- June 2021 – Jen Brown, Managing Director, Beaver Creek Resort Company
Cost: $500* (VVP Members)/$750 (Public Price)
* VVP Member Nonprofits Receive 40% off. Limited scholarships are available for VVP members!