Event date: September 21 – November 2
10:00am - 2:00pm
Description: In theory, great leaders are built on a solid foundation. In practice, we’re often thrown into a leadership role without formal training or guidance on the core job functions. Management Essentials covers a variety of practical skills that apply to the day-to-day work of anyone supervising or managing a team. Each session includes key takeaways that can be implemented immediately within your organization. Management Essentials is designed to provide an array of tools for those in a supervisory role, giving them the skills and confidence to recruit, build, and engage effective teams.
Topics: Culture Setting & Expectations; Hiring, Interviewing & Scheduling; Engaging Employees; Documentation, Discipline & Difficult Conversations; Time Management & Work/Life Integration; Putting it all Together.
Intended For: Anyone responsible for the performance of others. This may include:
- Those new to a management or supervisory role
- Those with experience but no formal training
- Those looking for a refresher on this skill set
- Anyone aspiring to move into a supervisory role
- Full Series: $450* (VVP Members)/ $600 (Public Price) *VVP Member Non-profit organizations receive a 40% discount.
- A La Carte Sessions: A la carte session registration may be offered one month in advance on a space-available basis. These sessions will be offered at $100 (VVP Members)/$125 (Public Price).