Buy Local, Fly Local
Eagle County residents are eligible to receive a $100 rebate on flights departing from the Eagle County Airport. Restrictions apply – please see terms & conditions below. Limited availability. Visit FlyVail.com for flight schedules and airport information.
Program Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for travel purchased on or after September 12, 2022
- Valid travel dates: depart EGE between September 12, 2022 through any future date
- Must originate travel at Eagle County Regional Airport; round trip travel required
- Must show proof of Eagle County residency for all adults (18+)
- Children under 18 are eligible for rebates and are not required to show proof of residency
- Must upload your airline confirmation
- Rebate is not permitted on reissued, refunded or voided tickets
- All decisions from the EGE Air Alliance are final
- Limited supply and is available on a first come-first serve basis
- Limit one flight rebates per person for the duration of the program
- Rebates to be paid in the form of a check
CLAIM YOUR REBATE HERE by completing our short form and uploading your flight information and proof of residency.
Thank you for flying EGE!
Remember to VOTE YES FOR EAGLE VALLEY TRANSIT
A yes vote for Eagle Valley Transit will help ensure:
- Fare-free transit service to reduce traffic congestion and parking demands from Edwards to Vail, including Avon, Beaver Creek, Minturn and Eagle-Vail.
- Limited-stop express ECO Transit service at peak workforce commute hours.
- Improved transit facilities, including affordable workforce housing for transit employees.
- Fare-free Eagle-Gypsum Circulator to better connect those communities and to access ECO Transit.
- Zero-emissions conversion of ECO Transit’s Highway 6 bus service.
- Year-round, lower cost flight options for residents at Eagle County Airport.