Buy Local, Fly Local
The 2022 Local’s Flight Rebate Program rebates have been claimed as of October 14, 2022.
Remember to VOTE YES FOR EAGLE VALLEY TRANSIT
A yes vote for Eagle Valley Transit will help ensure:
- Fare-free transit service to reduce traffic congestion and parking demands from Edwards to Vail, including Avon, Beaver Creek, Minturn and Eagle-Vail.
- Limited-stop express ECO Transit service at peak workforce commute hours.
- Improved transit facilities, including affordable workforce housing for transit employees.
- Fare-free Eagle-Gypsum Circulator to better connect those communities and to access ECO Transit.
- Zero-emissions conversion of ECO Transit’s Highway 6 bus service.
- Year-round, lower cost flight options for residents at Eagle County Airport.
Eagle County residents are eligible to receive a $100 rebate on flights departing from the Eagle County Airport. Restrictions apply – please see terms & conditions below. Limited availability. Visit FlyVail.com for flight schedules and airport information.
Program Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for travel purchased on or after September 12, 2022
- Valid travel dates: depart EGE between September 12, 2022 through any future date
- Must originate travel at Eagle County Regional Airport; round trip travel required
- Must show proof of Eagle County residency for all adults (18+)
- Children under 18 are eligible for rebates and are not required to show proof of residency
- Must upload your airline confirmation
- Rebate is not permitted on reissued, refunded or voided tickets
- All decisions from the EGE Air Alliance are final
- Limited supply and is available on a first come-first serve basis
- Limit one flight rebates per person for the duration of the program
- Rebates to be paid in the form of a check