Vail Jazz Foundation
Listing Expires on 06/30/2023
Compensation and Schedule: Venue Locations vary in Lionshead and Vail Villages
– $20- 25 per hour, part time seasonal
– Sunday afternoon/evenings, 3pm-8pm, July 9th- 30th
– Thursday afternoon/evenings, 1pm-9pm, July 13-Aug 24th
– Labor Day Weekend, afternoon 8/31- 9/4 (5 Days, hourly schedule TBD)
The FOH Associate role is responsible for all on-site box office and merchandise sales. They will be stationed at all ticketable events.
– Assist with setup/breakdown of box office tent and merchandise.
– Sell merchandise and/or tickets to patrons.
– Keep track of inventory.
– Be a friendly face for Vail Jazz Patrons to interact with.
– Strong speaking and interpersonal skills to communicate with patrons effectively
– Organizational skills. Ability to keep track of sales and organize your station effectively.
– Computer skills, competent with POS systems
– Ability to problem solve
Click here to apply
Vail Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Click here to apply.