Vail Jazz Foundation
Listing Expires on 06/30/2023
Vail Jazz produces summer and winter music festivals and award-winning educational programs serving national and local communities.
The Team Culture:
The team at Vail Jazz is a tight group of passionate individuals with diverse experiences and interests working together toward the mission. We depend on each other and are looking for a teammate that shares our commitment to the following:
– Energized collaboration
– Constant learning
– No job too small
– Personal connection to the mission
The Development and Marketing Coordinator is a position focused on supporting the development department with reporting and administrative duties related to contributed revenue; through donor support, record keeping of grant writing, sponsorship sales revenue, and operational and marketing support of development events and fundraising initiatives. This role reports to the Development Manager, is supported by the Administrative Coordinator, and works closely with the Marketing Manager.
– Preferred experience working in Vail Valley non-profit organizations.
– Ability to work part-time, 9am-5pm, in the Vail Jazz Office located in Minturn, CO.
– Comfort with various technologies including GoogleApps, Salesforce.com (PatronManager), and Microsoft Office.
– Proven verbal and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to provide strong customer service.
– Well-developed organizational skills, integrity, and focus on user experience.
– Support Development department with annual fundraising and fundraising experiences
– Administrative support of development activities including direct mailings, email communications, tax acknowledgment letters, etc.
– Support Marketing on communications and solicitation materials, donor recognition, and donor benefit fulfillment.
– Administrative database management, reporting, and maintenance.
Vail Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Click here to apply.