The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Listing Expires on 03/31/2023
Join our Food & Beverage team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, and our restaurant Stoke & Rye!
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our culinary team! If you are ready to grow your leadership in a high-volume culinary environment, and develop those around you, we would love to meet you!
- Oversee kitchen operation for dinner shift and assume the role of Executive Chef in his absence.
- Develop plans and strategies to support goals and commitments of the culinary department based on short, medium and long term objectives.
- Delegate and supervise tasks for 5 to 15 employees on a daily basis.
- Supervise food quality thorough receiving, storing, prepping, cooking and serving phases.
- Practice and teach health and culinary sanitation practices and procedures based on county and state regulations.
- Complete closing duties.
Location: Stoke & Rye -The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: Starting at $60,000/ year + DOE, plus annual bonus potential
Schedule: 12:00pm – Close.
- A minimum of three years of leadership experience in high-volume culinary operations
- Solid knowledge in preparing, cooking, presenting dishes
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Valid Serve safe certification
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Time and project management skills
- Ability to train and develop associates
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance – Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY