Forward Tech Solutions
Listing Expires on 03/31/2023
FTS is seeking a full-time Small Business IT Support Professional that enjoys providing both end user support and project services. This position will be the first line of defense on all incoming support tickets and technology issues from our clients and their end users. The Support Professional will also perform project execution as needed and earn their way to Project Management as qualified. This position will be critical to FTS’s success and providing a high-level service product. The Support Professional must have at least 3-5 years of small business IT support experience and a wide-ranging technical skill set, with a focus on PC’s, Windows, Mac’s, and cloud services such as Office 365 and GSuite. Experience with switches, firewalls, wireless and overall networking is also required. The person that fills this role must be a true professional that has integrity in what they do, seeking a career in the Vail Valley and wants to be a part of a small, but tight team, looking to make a difference for our clients through IT.
This position will report to and work alongside the Lead Technician/Systems Administrator and have access to all company resources as required to get the job done. The right candidate will have the opportunity to experience a high degree of autonomy with their day while succeeding in a team environment, creating their ideal career in the mountains with a balanced lifestyle. FTS is a results focused organization looking for the right person to join our growing team.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Immediately respond to, work, and be responsible for completion of tickets and projects
- Maintain documentation for all clients and their networks using provided software and systems
- Provide remote and onsite support as required
- Build and deploy PCs, Mac’s, Networks, etc.
- Support and work with end users as well as account VIPs
- Training and continuous education of end users
- Project support, execution, and management
- Rotating on-call support after hours and on weekends – This is light and emergencies only
- Support and deploy business IT systems not limited to: PC’s, Mac’s, Windows, Server OS, Android, iOS, Email, O365, GSuite, Active Directory, Networking, Wireless, Azure, Backup and Disaster Recovery, VOIP, cell phones, etc.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation and the ability to perform remote and onsite work
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and be able to install to professionally and securely install electronic equipment as required (i.e. hang racks, install UPS’s, network gear, etc.)
- Professionalism and integrity in all areas
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Must be able to hold self-accountable and follow up to get job duties accomplished. We do not micro-manage.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting – root cause resolution and follow through
- Documentation is critical
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage and Automate is a plus
- Certifications and/or degree in Information Technology is a plus
- Must have a passion for helping people solve their IT issues
- Candidate must be willing to have a background check done and must pass according to FTS’s security standards
Pay and Benefits
- DOE – $60K – $80K. We will base your compensation on your experience and productivity you will bring to the team.
- Two weeks accrued PTO annually, after 90 days of employment
- Cell phone monthly stipend – $50 per month (hot spot required)
- SIMPLE IRA plan with employer match up to 3% of salary, after 90 days of employment
- Health insurance stiped of $300 per month, after 90 days of employment
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Work from home, but must live in the Vail Valley to best serve our clients.
- Employee discounts on business technology products.
- All tools required to do the job will be provided and owned by FTS
- Training and school reimbursement upon approval
If you are interested in this opportunity and looking for a career in the Vail Valley, please submit a cover letter expressing why you want this job and why you will be the best fit, along with your current resume tailored to this position.
Please send to email@example.com.