Listing Expires on 05/01/2021
Overview: Serve as an ambassador to Sacred Cycle and in support of the organization’s mission. Help to ensure that the organization has financial solvency to support the growth and expansion of the organization which is critical to long-term sustainability. Join the team at a time when the mission is more important than ever! Let’s roll up our sleeves, and embrace an entrepreneurial environment as we create the next chapter together for Sacred Cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing donations, donation receipts, tax documents, and complete bookkeeping needs in conjunction with a contractor.
- Budget: Monitor annual budget jointly with the Treasurer and Executive Director.
- Reporting: Prepare financials monthly within 5 days of month-end.
- Taxes: Work with tax expert to ensure timely filing of tax return
- Sacred Cycle Ambassador: Be an advocate of the Sacred Cycle Mission: We empower female survivors of sexual abuse and sexual assault across Colorado through therapy and mountain biking, creating a sacred cycle of recovery, personal development, and community impact.
Ideal Skill Set:
- Familiar with QuickBooks
- Non-Profit accounting background
- Familiarity with on-line payments
- Comfortable with Form 990 tax preparation
- Work with Google docs/drive
- Onboarding: Initial month will be heavier, then ease once operations are clear.
- Ongoing: 6-8 hours/month up to 12 hours during busy time
Location: Colorado- preferred but not required. May be virtual.
Start date: Feb 1, 2021
We believe a diversified staff makes us a stronger team.
Please provide a resume and non-profit experience.