The Steadman Clinic
Listing Expires on 12/31/2020
This role conducts complex and detailed analysis and/or evaluation of department financial and operational key performance indicators. Also responsible for effectively delivering financial, statistical and operational reporting projects assigned by the Director of Finance. The Revenue Cycle Analyst will provide detailed written analysis, financial and statistical reports and proposals outlining solutions and enhancements for assigned projects.
Location: Vail, CO.
Classification: full-time, year round, exempt position with benefits.
- Audit revenue cycle operations including detailed review of accounts receivable and works closely with third party administrators to resolve outstanding revenue cycle-related issues.
- Lead meetings with Director of Finance, physicians, and clinical administration management to present key metrics, review key drivers of Revenue Cycle outcomes and develop action plans to address identified issues.
- Lead efforts to prepare complex financial/operational reporting metrics, validating the quality and accuracy of the data, and ensuring that reports are published according to pre-defined delivery dates.
- Create high-quality, executive-level presentation material summarizing key projects, issues, and/or reporting metrics.
- Accurately classify and record financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, where appropriate.
- Facilitate audits of revenue cycle operations to ensure compliance of published revenue cycle protocols. Provide support to senior management and staff throughout revenue cycle analysis/auditing.
- Identify charge capture opportunities or compliance issues in revenue producing departments.
- Stay current with changing payer and/or market drivers affecting Revenue Cycle and proactively evaluate impact on reporting needs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Healthcare Administration or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience Revenue Cycle Analyst required.
- Orthopaedic billing and coding experience knowledge preferred.
- Experience using an EHR system required.
- Microsoft BI experience, preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Access and other financial software applications.
- Excellent analytic, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.