Disaster Restoration Services
Listing Expires on 05/31/2020
Seeking hard-working and reliable technician to provide exceptional service to our residential customers in need of our restoration services relating to property damage from water, fire and mold. This position is best suited for self-motivated professionals who can work both independently and with a team. Experience in the Restoration Industry preferred, but not required.
- Must be available for full-time work and on-call overtime rotation.
- Must pass a background check.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Good attitude, ability to take direction and willingness to learn and engage required.
- IICRC Certification preferred but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive, hourly wage. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our Simple IRA plan and group health insurance programs.
Please email resume and contact information to email@example.com.