The Steadman Clinic
Listing Expires on 03/31/2019
The Regenerative Medicine Technician has an integral part of the PRP and BMC laboratory and will provide technical and administrative support to the Laboratory Manager of The Steadman Clinic’s services. This person’s contributions may be in areas that may include blood draw and processing services and administrative management.
Location: Vail, CO. & Edwards, CO.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Maintain laboratory instrumentation and devices.
- Ensure that all patient documentation and data collection is organized and up-to-date according to clinical and research protocols.
- Ensure confidentiality of all medical, financial, or other sensitive materials and information in printed, electronic or verbal form which may jeopardize the privacy of patients.
- Follow laboratory policies, including taking and documenting corrective actions, whenever test systems are not within the laboratory’s established acceptable levels of performance.
- Performs venipuncture in an examination room or operating room, and processes blood or bone marrow into necessary components following written SOPs.
- Sets up sterile field in exam room and assembles the ratio applicator and drugs to be injected.
- Reports diagnostic results to the patient as directed by the physician.
- Communicates with patient, family, caregivers, and members of the multidisciplinary team to promote the maximum benefit of care and rehabilitation.
- Contributes to the development of new patient educational materials such as patient instructions and exercise handouts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Laboratory experience preferred.
- EMT certification preferred.
- IV administration and Phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of patient privacy rights preferred.
- Uses critical thinking skills to identify and resolve problems that may adversely affect test performance or test result reporting and correcting the problem or notifying the appropriate supervisor.
- Training available.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement Plan match up to 4%
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- Ski Pass Bonus
- Paid parking and free shuttle services
- And more!
Visit our careers web page at: https://www.thesteadmanclinic.com/about-our-clinic/employment