Can Do Multiple Sclerosis
Listing Expires on 10/01/2020
Our team is growing! Can Do Multiple Sclerosis is currently hiring for a Programs Associate to provide logistical and administrative support to the Programs Department in the development, execution, and evaluation of online and in-person programs. If you are organized, detailed, and ready to make an impact in the lives of those living with multiple sclerosis, apply today!
*All applicants must be able to work from the Can Do MS office located in Avon, CO. Due to the current COVID-19 environment, we are currently working remotely.
- Core Programs (currently being offered in a digital format, and will return to in-person when deemed safe):
- With guidance of Programs Managers and Programs Coordinator, coordinate operations and logistics of core programs, e.g. registration process, participant communications, etc.
- Create and manage program registrations and applications for programs and provide weekly status reports to the team.
- Manage post-program survey process, including collecting, compiling, and entering all program surveys.
- Coordinate all Blackbaud database reporting of programs (including imports and exports) related to program participation.
- Manage the packing and shipment of all supplies for programs.
- Online Programs:
- Create and manage registrations for webinars, and provide weekly status reports to the team and partners.
- With guidance of Programs Manager and Programs Coordinator, format and update webinar PowerPoints.
- With guidance from Programs Coordinator, update website with new material for online programs.
- Coordinate all database reporting of online programs (including imports and exports) related to program participation.
- Manage post-program survey process, including collecting and compiling online program surveys.
- Maintain marketing timelines for assigned programs.
- Update marketing collateral, ie, website, emails, and schedule delivery timelines.
- Act as marketing liaison with program partners to deliver upon marketing plans.
- Provide phone support to people living with MS by assisting in phone registrations, answering program-related questions, and providing general support.
- Promote the goals and strategies of Can Do MS by collaborating with staff members and contributing to department and committee meetings.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree desired; associate’s degree acceptable if accompanied by significant professional experience.
- Previous non-profit experience or volunteer involvement.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in initiating and completing projects, with the ability to be flexible, handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience answering questions and providing support on the phone and by email.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, Excel spreadsheets, and donor management systems.
- Experience editing audio and video recordings is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds or more (may be required for program packing and set ups)
- Occasional travel required to assist in delivery of programs and events.
Exposure to a small and collaborative office environment with occasional travel. Option for occasional remote work.
Please email cover letter and resume to Krista Sipf, Programs Logistics Manager, at
email@example.com. Reference your name and “Programs Associate” in the subject line of the email.