Epic Mountain Express
Listing Expires on 12/31/2018
Looking for a job where you aren’t micromanaged? When you drive for Epic Mountain Express, your vehicle becomes your office, and you are in control (remember, we can see how fast you are driving and others on the road know who to call if you don’t use your signals!). Your vehicle and guests on-board are yours for 3+ hours as you deliver them to Vail, Beaver Creek and the Airports.
Epic Mountain Express provides all the training and you’re paid for it. If you enjoy meeting people from all over the world and delivering excellent guest service, apply today!
No CDL is required, but the below are:
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination – out of pocket expense for the applicant
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Get a CO driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
href=”https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com/search/?q=%23drivecme&optionsFacetsDD_location=&optionsFacetsDD_dept=&optionsFacetsDD_shifttype=” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Apply Here