Robin Thompson Nonprofit Consulting
Listing Expires on 08/11/2022
Robin Thompson, nonprofit consultant, helps people who help people. She works with nonprofits throughout the US. She guides them to be more effective, efficient and raise more money.
Her consulting business has grown, and she needs an enthusiastic person to organize and support the thriving business. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who would like to learn from Robin, an experienced nonprofit professional. The selected individual will gain experience in various types of nonprofits, diverse programs and databases.
We are looking for . . .
A person who has a heart for the good work that nonprofit organizations provide for those people that they serve. Our ideal candidate is a person who loves working with nonprofit organizations. This person has a desire to learn and is detail oriented, dynamic, listens closely, has a sense of humor and is not afraid to ask questions.
Other qualities of this person include: being flexible, wanting to share ideas, willing to learn about database management including creating reports and lists. This person likes to manage appeals and donor marketing campaigns. In addition, this person will manage meetings for others, prepare invoices, acknowledgement letters, post on social media, perform prospect research, help with event planning, arrange committee meetings and create newsletters.
If you don’t have experience working for a nonprofit or performing these tasks, but are willing to learn, we will train you and provide the tools you need to be successful and grow in your knowledge.
Commitment from you
This position will be up to 10 hours per week. It is a remote position. You will need to have internet access and your own computer. Compensation is $30-$35 per hour (DOE).
Duties include but are not limited to
• Assist in donor prospecting using available software and prospect management techniques.
• Maintain comprehensive donor databases through the management of contributions and accurate profile information.
• Analyze and research individual prospects as well as qualify new corporations and foundations.
• Coordinate marketing campaigns for annual/monthly giving, special events, etc.
• Assist with direct mail campaigns.
• Entering information into donor databases and CRM’s
• Creating reports, lists and PowerPoint presentations.
• Manage meetings and calendar for others
• Prepare invoices
• Write and send acknowledgement letters
• Create and post on social media
• Perform prospect research
• Event planning with the assistance of board or consultants
• Arrange committee meetings
• Create newsletters.
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and multi-task.
• Self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong analytical, writing, database/computer, and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• Proficient understanding of database management systems and web-based
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative and deadline-oriented environment.
Send Robin an email to fundraiser@RobinThompson.com and tell her that you are interested and how to get in touch with you