Eagle County Paramedic Services
Listing Expires on 11/09/2020
Eagle County Paramedic Services (ECPS) is seeking an experienced Office Coordinator to join our staff and help fulfill our mission of providing skilled, professional and compassionate healthcare to our community.
Our team is not only highly skilled and professional but also has a passion for what we do: Serving the community by providing world-class, out-of-hospital care. This is an often fast-paced role that requires critical thinking skills and a level head. We value integrity in all we do, excellence and advocacy in patient care and professionalism at all times.
If you’re ready to start your career at ECPS, peruse the description below and submit your resume. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail- you don’t do typos
- High degree of independence and the ability to run a project with little direction
- Optimistic and helpful attitude: You want to be a team player and help out whenever possible
- Technological savviness
How we’ll keep you busy:
- Support CEO/CFO/COO with special projects, scheduling meetings, prepare/edit/scan documents and additional support as requested.
- Organize Monthly Board Meeting: Compile Board Packet and email to Board members for review, purchase breakfast and prepare coffee/food as necessary, clean up after the meeting.
- Record, edit and maintain meeting minutes/notes for the monthly Board meeting, monthly Operations meeting, weekly leadership meetings and any other meetings as requested by the CEO/CFO/COO.
- Inventory and order office supplies. Maintain accounts with suppliers. Research new vendors when needed. Update pricing lists as necessary.
- Plan events: schedule event details, order food and necessary supplies, prepare and send out invites, assist in set up and take down as needed.
- Order gifts for staff retirement parties.
- Retrieve, process and distribute the mail to appropriate staff members. Distribute packages to appropriate office staff. Purchase stamps and mail packages when necessary. Address returned mail when it arrives.
- Update staff credentials in the billing software on a monthly basis.
- Order meals for staff at Thanksgiving, Christmas, EMS Week and as dictated by need from CEO/CFO/COO.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate place.
- General support for staff as needed and approved by CEO/CFO/COO.
- Generate, address and mail holiday cards and thank you letters/cards.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Additional Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in customer service, as well as an office setting
- Strong computer and typing proficiency, including Microsoft and Google suite
- Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues
- Ability to work effectively with staff, providers, external agencies and the general public
Ready to Apply? Click here to access the application form.