The Steadman Clinic
Listing Expires on 12/31/2019
The Steadman Clinic is seeking a detailed oriented Medical Records Clerk to join their team in Avon, CO. The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for providing general clerical support and excellent customer service in the Medical Records department.
- Maintaining, incorporating and accurately accounting for all medical records information of clinic patients.
- Retrieve, file and deliver medical records to and from Steadman Clinic offices.
- Arrange and scan medical records.
- Answer inquiries from medical staff, department and billing personnel regarding general medical records.
- Perform qualitative analysis of medical records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Two years’ experience working in medical records and customer service, healthcare preferred.
- HIPAA, ROI, medical terminology strongly preferred.
- Personal characteristics which include attention to detail, organized, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Outlook, computer experience necessary.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement Plan match up to 4%
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- Ski Pass Bonus
- Paid parking and free shuttle services
- And more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
For more information and to apply go to: https://www.thesteadmanclinic.com/about-our-clinic/employment