Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley
Listing Expires on 11/30/2020
Marketing & Communications Manager – Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley
Do you have a passion and drive to apply your talents to make a difference? Are you looking for an employer that understands the importance of having a work-life balance? Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley (HFHVV) is seeking a talented professional to serve as its Marketing & Communications Manager in support of its mission to partner with local families to build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
The Marketing & Communications Manager plans and executes the organization’s content marketing strategy to promote key aspects of HFHVV’s work to targeted audiences. This position manages the creation of compelling content and messaging and identifies strategically important platforms, channels and initiatives for delivering that content and messaging.
You love all aspects of marketing and communications from strategy to execution. You have the ability to wear many hats and thrive on juggling multiple initiatives. You have a strong ability to communicate your message articulately both verbally and written. You have an eye for detail and can catch the smallest grammatical errors. You are hyper-organized, bring thoughtful ideas and have a knack for maximizing time and resources.
- Plan and execute all marketing and communication tactics, including content creation, website, print, direct mail, e-mail, photography, video and social media
- Collaborate closely with Habitat ReStore, development and construction staff to drive marketing communications strategy as relates to the organization’s three-year strategic plan
- Bring HFHVV’s work to life through dynamic and compelling storytelling through video, public relations, homeowner testimonials, impact stats, presentations, reports, etc.
- Draft letters‐to-the‐editors, press releases, blog posts, ad copy, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of all campaigns, continually testing and tweaking to improve
- Facilitate media and other relevant external partner relationships
- Manage annual budget in line with established goals
- Adhere to Habitat for Humanity International brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 5+ years marketing communications, content, writing, or related role
- Must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Proven results managing social media platforms to engage multiple audiences
- Experience with content marketing, creative campaigns, social platforms and SEO
- Software Skills – WordPress; Constant Contact or similar email service provider; Adobe Creative Suite; Office 365
- Previous nonprofit experience (preferred)
Compensation & Benefits
The salary range for this position is currently $44,040 to $66,000 per year. Initial compensation is determined based on the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. Benefits offered include health insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with 6% employer match, flexible spending account for health and dependent care, international travel opportunities and 5 weeks of vacation, holiday and sick time.
Send a resume & cover letter to email@example.com