Mr Appliance of Vail, Aspen, Glenwood
Listing Expires on 05/31/2021
Service Area – Vail Valley
The technician/service professional is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and servicing appliances in the customer’s home. Appliances include: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Outdoor Grills, Garbage Disposers, and other home appliances. The lead technician will be expert in the field, will train and mentor junior techs and will demonstrate leadership qualities.
Our professionals provide unsurpassed repair, maintenance and installation services while building and maintaining customer relationships. Mr Appliance sets the standard for expert, speedy and reliable service.
We provide a service van, uniforms, I-Pad, cell phone allowance, and ongoing training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately troubleshoot and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Select and use the correct tools and/or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products
- Expert knowledge of routine appliance maintenance required to keep appliances at an optimum performance level
- Using software provided, determine an accurate estimate of the cost of service
- Experience in reading, understanding and performing diagnostics using information presented in schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an I-Pad.
- Aptitude to use an I-Pad for service call processes, routing functions and parts/inquiries/ordering.
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
- Apply knowledge of basic electrical principles
- Work experience as an appliance repair technician with an aptitude and desire for continued learning
- Previous in-home appliance diagnosis and repair experience
- Pleasant, polite professional demeanor – must speak and write fluent English
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License and insurable Motor Vehicle Record
- Refrigeration License a plus
- Base pay, plus ($55k and / or commission – base depends on experience and certification)
- Great benefit package includes PTO and Health Insurance
To see what a day in the life of a Mr. Appliance Service Technician looks like, check out this quick video:
If in interested, please send your resume and short introduction to Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org