HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley
Listing Expires on 10/31/2020
What We Provide:
- $500 Sign-on bonus after 6 months of successful full-time employment (not available for part-time employees)
- Team Work Spirit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and other
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
Enables patients to stay in their homes by providing health and personal services; supporting patients and their families.
Summary of Job Functions:
- Assess patient condition and keeps family informed.
- Administers oxygen; maintaining oxygen supply and equipment.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient record; notifying case manager RN of changing or unusual conditions.
- Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
- Helps family members care of the patient by introducing and teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn and re-position the patient; putting the family in contact with resources for additional home care help; directing them to Medicare reimbursement approaches for hospital beds, portable toilets, canes, walkers, lift-chairs, wheelchairs, etc.
- Participate in weekend on-call rotation
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Current BLS
- Ability and functional vehicle that enables one to drive to see patients
For questions, please 970-930-6008.
Easily apply online through Indeed