Listing Expires on 09/30/2022
The Haus Quiver (HQ) Ger Rental Lead is responsible for managing the day-to-day fulfillment of Haus Quiver gear to Gravity Haus members and hotel guests. Haus Quiver provides subscribed access to outdoor recreation gear including a fleet of bikes, skis, snowboards, backcountry gear and camping gear, SUPs, etc. (not comprehensive list). This role requires the knowledge and experience to properly and efficiently maintain the gear in Haus Quiver, including mountain and path bikes. During HQ fulfillment this role must provide a helpful and organized fitting of gear along with usage and return instructions to our members and renters. Additionally this role is responsible for soliciting and transacting retail sales in the HQ retail space, educating and signing up new members, promoting all Gravity Haus memberships, maintaining inventory levels, and ensuring all members and visitors experience a welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic representative of the Gravity Haus brand when exploring the HQ retail and gear fulfillment spaces.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a challenging and fast-paced atmosphere where prioritizing and multitasking are the norm. Exceptional attention to detail and first-class organizational skills are mandatory. We are seeking a positive, resourceful, and meticulous Haus Quiver Location Lead who operates like an entrepreneur, and is willing to put in the extra effort for the opportunity to grow and develop the role. The ideal candidate will be both knowledgeable and passionate about outdoor gear. They will be technically skilled and have the ability to work with a team to execute in a highly fluctuating work flow. A high degree of attention to detail and an excellent ability to problem solve are a must. This person must embrace and enjoy working directly with customers. Any Gravity Haus team member must believe in our core values and should have a passion for the outdoors, a commitment to bettering this planet, desire for enlightened hospitality, and a driving quest for amazing experiences.
The Haus Quiver Gear Rental Lead is responsible for performing and completing the following job functions to the highest standard:
- Lead the property in HQ operations.
- Open and close the HQ gear fulfillment spaces
- Properly clean, store and maintain all inventory.
- Ensure a proper maintenance program is in place for the gear.
- Ensure guest and member safety with waivers and appropriate orientations.
- Assist in training the Dryland team to ensure appropriate HOPs are followed.
- Undergo all indemnification training and equipment training as necessary and related to the gear within Haus Quiver.
- Actively promote and sell HQ memberships and retail by providing welcoming, helpful, and knowledgeable communications of our offerings to visitors GH Vail and our membership community.
- Assist to develop and maintain quality standards for organization and management of inventory, retail merchandising, storage, fulfillment , and cleanliness.
- Actively promote memberships, rentals and retail offerings to the Gravity Haus community and hotel guests.
- Ensure daily operational procedures including opening and closing checklists, and member fulfillment protocols are carried out consistently and to standard for the Vail location.
- Assist in managing HQ backend inventory to ensure members have access to the correct gear availability at all times.
- Actively look for ways to improve the Haus Quiver experience, reduce waste and the overall environmental impact of the HQ retail operation.
- Work with partners and the internal marketing team to create opportunities for increasing awareness of the HQ suite of services and offerings.
- Exhibit strong interdepartmental communication and develop positive working relationships with other Gravity Haus teams.
- Perform administrative duties including processing vendor invoices, slack communications, email, and member/guest communications.
- Manage, maintain and organize files on the relevant company shared drives.
- Maintain a respectful and hospitable demeanor with customers, members, vendors, and partners in all interactions.
- Act as a professional representative of the business, culture, and community at all times.
- Assist in other departments and in other job functions on an as-needed basis, specifically bell/valet and Dryland Fitness..
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding customer experiences.
- 1+ years of experience in outdoor gear retail, maintenance or equivalent experience
- A strong appreciation and interest in outdoor recreation, health, and wellness.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong knowledge of outdoor recreation gear, brands, and pursuits.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to adapt roles, responsibilities, priorities, and schedules effortlessly.
- Must be willing to sign NDA, non-compete, and IP agreements.
- Able to work 40 or more hours per week routinely and as many hours as the business demands and be willing to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with specific interest in maintaining gear for optimal user experience.
- Has the ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be reasonably proficient with Google business suite, Slack, and email.
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, and goal-oriented.
ABOUT GRAVITY HAUS
Gravity Haus’s mission is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. Our community consists of those who care about the planet and their personal growth. Based in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, we are built for community and tailored to adventure. We aim to curate a sustainable experience for our adventure loving community specializing in uniquely designed guest rooms, functional co-working spaces, world class guided experiences, thoughtfully crafted food and beverage, and holistic training and recovery.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Medical, dental, and vision insurance including a company contribution of 50%. Voluntary FSA and HSA spending account contribution. Voluntary supplemental insurance including Life and AD&D, Aflac, Metlife, Farmers Home & Auto, Legal, Pet, and Disability.
401(k) program with 50% employer match up to 3% (when you contribute 6%)
Complimentary room nights at GH hotels increasing with tenure.
Support for professional development opportunities.
Access to all Gravity Haus membership benefits, including discounted stays at our properties and hotel partners, a family Gravity Haus membership, and access to premium outdoor gear from top brands through Haus Quiver
WE BELIEVE IN ASKING 3 QUESTIONS
Is it good for you? Is it good for the planet? Is it an amazing experience?
We accomplish this by:
- Innovating modern hospitality with a focus on sport and providing access to curated guided adventures creating unique experiences in our Haus and in nature.
- Creating deep human connections and relationships with our members and guests at every touchpoint and in all outlets through unexpectedly genuine hospitality.
- Fostering a community that encourages the achievement of each member’s personal goals and growth.
If you’re an entrepreneur, have a passion for hospitality and want to build a community of like-minded adventure enthusiasts, we invite you to submit your resume and application at gravityhaus.com/careers. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Gravity Haus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Apply Online or visit Gravity Haus Vail in-person to inquire