Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
Listing Expires on 01/31/2022
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is looking for a Group Sales Coordinator to coordinate park efforts for groups of all sizes. An ideal candidate will have customer service experience, be highly organized, and can effectively communicate across departments.
As the Group Sales Coordinator, you will prospect and generate new business through marketing awareness of Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. You will also respond to website inquiries, emails, and calls regarding potential group events. The coordinator is responsible for selling, organizing, and fulfilling group events including company events, birthday parties, school groups, youth groups, and family reunions. This position requires working occasional evenings & weekends, depending on event demands.
- Group Event Coordinator
- Answer customer inquiries regarding event space and available group offerings.
- Organize events with group leader, preparing and filing agreements and receiving deposits and final payments.
- Enter event and group information into Siriusware, Salesforce, and event calendar.
- Coordinate events across departments, that includes effective communication with Food & Beverage Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager and General Manager.
- Prepare for event with associated marketing and notify employees regarding their duties in fulfilling group event.
- Ensure a successful event with onsite presence and follow up with guest for feedback.
- Sales & Marketing
- Gather pricing and calendar information, help create new annual price sheet and calendar.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Manager to develop annual sales goals and measure success of group events
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager and complete other duties as they are assigned
- Prospect new event leads and respond to organic inquires.
- Run monthly reports in Salesforce measuring our success and finding opportunities to improve.
- Able to interpret both written & verbal instructions.
- Positive attitude and ability to get along with others.
- Be able to follow the “Love Works” philosophy.
- Very strong, verbal and written, communication.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Listen to and follow direction accurately.
- 2-3 years previous Marketing and/or Sales experience.