Steadman Philippon Research Institute
Listing Expires on 05/31/2021
Location: Vail, CO (on-site)
Classification: full time, exempt position eligible for benefits
Compensation: $65k- $70k DOE
Start date: asap
- In collaboration with the Biomotion Department, develop and organize a golf simulation program that incorporates leading-edge sports medicine practices and data analysis.
- Serve as the Program spokesperson out in the community and inside the research institute.
- Interface with the public and high net-worth clientele to promote the differentiating value of the program.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Department, implement a media campaign to market the program.
- Develop and maintain the participant schedule. This will include evening and weekend scheduling according to participant availability.
- Conduct the golf simulation process with participants and provide them science-based reporting and coaching.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in the field of science or sports medicine required, such as physical therapy, athletic trainer, or a similarly related field.
- Three years’ experience in the field of sports medicine required with a specialization or interest in the sport of golf preferred.
- Technical aptitude required, with the ability to learn to operate the golf simulator and apply biomotion sensors.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to compile statistically meaningful reports.
- Strong analytic skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Hands-on administrator with a collaborative and flexible style; desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
- Project managements skills required with entrepreneurial experience preferred.
- Attention to detail that ensures a positive client experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate clientele availability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Company 401k Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Parking available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/519454