La Tour Restaurant and Bar
Listing Expires on 10/31/2017
Summary of Position:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in guest relations, community relations, sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
Salary: $52K-$68K DOE
Duties & Responsibilities: Click here for Full List
- Oversee total beverage program; ordering, costing, purchasing, inventory, and theft reduction, as well as oversee input of invoices for beverages.
- Organize and impute invoices for dining room supplies, bar supplies, and linen purchases.
- Keep up to date inventories and related cost.
- Keep daily management reports and communications with MOD and owners.
- Develop a FOH training program and oversee BOH training program with Executive Chef. Front of house should include wine, beer, alcohol, after dinner drink and non-alcohol beverage training, open table and reservation training, service training, menu and food knowledge.
- Develop a suggestive selling program. Keep FOH dedicated to program.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hotel & Restaurant Management, preferred.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or Aloha, POS system, computers systems, Quickbooks, OpenTable, & Cheftec.
- Be passionate about Food, Wine, craft beer, and cocktails, preferable have a Sommelier certification.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Chef/Owner Paul Ferzacca