Steadman Philippon Research Institute
Listing Expires on 03/31/2020
Responsible for organizing the fellowship activities of the Steadman Philippon Research Institute, including the Sports Medicine Fellowship Program, the Foot and Ankle Fellowship Program and the International Scholars Program.
Location: Vail, CO.
Classification: Full-time, year round; non-exempt.
- Maintains proper ACGME accreditation including maintenance of online reporting system to verify/update critical accreditation program information such as case logs, fellow records, and surveys.
- Coordinates annual fellowship application process including agenda arrangements for 2-day interviews.
- Organizes New Fellows Orientation Week and coordinates Fellows annual research meeting.
- Coordinate Grand Rounds to include developing and communicating the schedule as well as organizing the speakers.
- Applies for fellowship supporting grants and manages educational funds.
- Develops and coordinates the MD Fellowship Alumni Program. Attends annual alumni events such as AOSSM and AOFAS.
- Coordinates the International Scholars Program.
- Assists in the coordination of the Education and Public Outreach Committee Program.
- Other duties provided with full job description.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five or more years’ administrative experience required. Experience with accreditation programs preferred.
- Demonstrated travel and event planning skills.
- Well-developed administrative skills with a pro-active approach to organizing tasks.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement Plan match up to 4%
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- Paid parking available
- And more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.