East West Hospitality
Listing Expires on 10/31/2022
Join our team at St. James Place, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are seeking Facilities Maintenance Engineer with education and experience to join the Engineering Team at one of our premier properties: The St. James Place in Beaver Creek. The person in this role will be repair, maintain, install, and troubleshoot systems, machines, tools, and equipment for the purpose of providing well-maintained building, grounds, irrigation, and utility systems of the properties in order to ensure a satisfactory guest experience as well as keep the Association buildings in good condition, and to provide leadership and training to engineering staff regarding specific engineering projects. This position provides opportunities for career development and growth within a world class organization.
- Inspect and evaluate systems, machines, tools, and equipment such as heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, electrical systems to ensure proper functioning or identify current or potential problems
- Make informed recommendations for changes or updates to systems, machines, tools, or equipment for the purposes of effectiveness, economy, or improved guest experience
- Maintenance: Performing routine preventive maintenance and maintenance and installations for special projects
- Repairs: Identify or respond to necessary repairs
- Troubleshoot: Troubleshoot problems or necessary repairs using readily available materials and independent research to determine the cause of failure and determine the best solution for repair or replacement
- Communication: Communicating with management, supervisor, and engineering staff regarding issues and status of projects
Location: St. James Place – Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $29 – $34/ hour DOE + $2000 Signing Bonus
*To be paid after 3 months of employment.
Schedule: 5 days per week, days of week are negotiable
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in engineering, facilities maintenance or similar; or a certificate from college or technical school in facilities maintenance or engineering field along with three to six months related experience and/or training
- Troubleshooting using readily available materials and independent research
Benefits & Perks:
- Reimbursement up to a maximum of $1,000 towards first month’s rent
- Slope side garage parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.