Listing Expires on 05/30/2019
This is a part-time position offering flexible hours and days. Ideal candidate will be available 10-12 hours per week.
The Details of the Job
- Establish and maintain systems of organizing and storing all fabric, textile and hard-good samples in the design library and other display areas.
- Collect all packages from the receiving area, sort and distribute them to the correct designer or location.
- Assure that the proper description, manufacturer and other pertinent details are
attached to all fabric samples.
- File all incoming and misplaced fabric samples in the appropriate storage area.
- File all incoming and misplaced hard-goods in the appropriate storage area.
- Periodically purge outdated or damaged fabric and hard-good samples.
- Maintain vendor relationships, request new samples and maintain current product catalogs.
To apply follow this link