Blue Sky Limo | Eagle Airport Shuttle
Listing Expires on 05/01/2022
The 2021/2022 season in Vail Valley is off to a strong start! The snow has been great, and more and more terrain is being opened up. Blue Sky Limo at Eagle Airport is looking for some great new people to come work for us on a part time basis as Eagle Airport shuttle drivers. We offer a flexible schedule, great pay ($25-$35 per hour), and the pleasure of driving some really really nice luxury SUVs! If you love to drive, love the Vail Valley, and are great with people, we would love to hear from you!
We are one of the Valley’s original private airport shuttle service operators forming in Vail back in 2012. We’ve since grown to operate several other regional service hubs, and Eagle Airport is our newest expansion. We are looking to hire drivers specifically for Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) and the majority of your routes will be from Eagle Airport to Vail. We do get a few transfers to other resorts from Eagle Airport, but typically these will be very quick pickups and drop offs.
Expect to work about 20-30 hours per week. Our schedule is flexible, but once we have a commitment from you for days available, we do expect you to honor that commitment. The holidays are our busiest time of year, so please do expect to be scheduled all holidays and most weekends during the winter unless you make specific arrangements well in advance.
Our ideal Eagle Airport shuttle drivers are long time Vail Valley residents who know the area well, are comfortable driving through winter conditions and are passionate both about Vail Valley and providing outstanding customer service.
If you think this sounds like a great job for you, then please get in touch. We are looking to hire people ASAP, and we have lots of booked trips for the next few months.
Key Responsibilities for Eagle Airport Shuttle Drivers:
- Check your pickup schedule daily via our airport shuttle app.
- Perform vehicle detailing before and after the trip to make sure it is clean and professional for our guests.
- Contact your passenger via SMS upon their plane landing to instruct where you will be meeting with them at EGE.
- Assist the passengers to their vehicle and assist with luggage and equipment.
- Be friendly and cordial at all times. Answer any questions your passengers may have about the Vail Valley.
- Drive safely while obeying all speed limits, traffic rules and regulations.
- Blue Sky Limo is following all state and county Covid-19 regulations, please be sure to be aware of any changes and to inform you passengers of what protocols should be followed. (you are not responsible for enforcing or demanding anything)
- Must be over 25 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) obtained at DMV
- Must have a neat and professional appearance
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Must know the Vail Valley and be a local resident
- Must be comfortable driving through snowy and icy road conditions
We value and cherish all our employees. We are also long time Vail residents and love the Valley. If you want to come work for a great local company doing a job that pays well, is fun and also allows you to go out and enjoy the snow, then Blue Sky Limo at Eagle Airport might be just the thing you’ve been looking for. If you love driving nice cars (latest model Escalades and decked out Suburbans), then that’s even better 🙂 May of our drivers have been with us for years, and our company continues to expand. Our Eagle Airport location is our 5th office in the Rockies, and we look forward to continuing to expand, and for that we need a great team behind us.
Ride the Rockies in Style with Blue Sky Limo Eagle!
Eagle, CO 81631
To Apply for this Eagle Airport Shuttle Position:
- Please visit: https://blueskylimovail.com/eagle-airport-shuttle/ to learn about who we are and what we do
- Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the cover letter please explain why you would like to work as an airport shuttle driver for Blue Sky Limo, what you love most about Vail Valley, and what your ideal work schedule would be for the next few months.
We look forward to hearing from all our new applicants!