Roundup River Ranch
Listing Expires on 07/15/2022
Donor Support Manager – Career Opportunity!
Roundup River Ranch is more than just a place to work – you’ll be based in the heart of our spectacular camp setting where you’ll have a front row seat to watch all the fun of camp, from the comfort of our modern and spacious on-site offices. Campers are number one at Roundup River Ranch and we know that without our team of valued staff, we can’t deliver our important Mission. When you become a part of our team, you too can help to make a difference in the lives of seriously ill campers and their families.
Our staff receive competitive pay and a generous benefits package that includes full health, vision and dental insurance. We also offer insurance premium subsidies for spouse and dependent insurance. Join our 403(b) retirement plan and enjoy up to a 3% match paid directly into your account. We encourage Wellness both at work and home and support our staff with free annual access to ‘Calm – the #1 app for meditation and sleep’. Staff also enjoy a $1000 benefit to help cover the cost of their active lifestyle. We offer flexible schedules, paid time off and the option to include remote working as work allows. This position has an annual salary of $61,000.
We are currently hiring for a Donor Support Manager. Highlights of the position include:
- Develop fundraising strategies that target annual gift giving commitments up to $5000
- Prepare and provide weekly campaign activity reports to the CEO, Director of Development, and campaign counsel
- Ensure all campaign pledges and contributions are recorded and acknowledged per policy
- Update and maintain Raiser’s Edge Database and the campaign tracking spreadsheet including key information about prospect pipeline, solicitation status, task assignments, strategy notes, next steps, and accountability (individuals and deadlines)
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation to support campaign pledges and other types of deferred gift commitments
- Ensure CEO, Director of Development, and Campaign Leadership are prepared and briefed for all campaign meetings, board meetings and campaign events, including preparing meeting materials, campaign updates, solicitation tracking, and contact reports, as appropriate
- Monitor the Campaign Action Plan including prospect pipeline, campaign budget, and prospect tracking
- Communicate with campaign volunteers, RRR staff and campaign counsel to ensure all needs related to campaign materials, information and support are met
- Support gift officers and volunteer solicitors with meeting briefs, campaign collateral and donor meeting follow-up
- Coordinate donor cultivation and solicitation meetings, and special activities that support the campaign
- Prepare and package proposals for major gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporations, including drafting proposal language that is consistent with overall campaign messaging and naming opportunities
- Together with campaign counsel, leadership staff, gift officers and volunteers, develop cultivation and solicitation strategies and follow up actions to keep the campaign on track
- Assist with planning and executing the public launch event for the campaign
To become a part of this sought after team, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Demonstrate effective direct communications and relationship cultivation with discerning clients
- Focuses on the highest level of attention to detail in all aspects of work and communications
- Proficient using database tools and reports (RaisersEdge preferred)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and the highest ethical standards
- Intermediate level IT & word processing skills using the Microsoft suite of tools including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with relational databases (Raiser’s Edge preferred)
- Energetic, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook and grace
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, adhere to deadlines, and follow through on completion of tasks
- Ability to be successful in a collaborative environment and adhere to an appropriate degree of poise, diplomacy and tact when interacting with internal and external constituents
Don’t delay – apply today. We receive large numbers of applications for every position that we post. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to learn more, we’ll be reaching out to the most qualified candidates very soon. Visit our website and submit your application.
To apply, please submit an online application by visiting the Roundup River Ranch Career Page. Please include a resume and cover letter with your application.