Cirque Mountain Apparel
Listing Expires on 06/30/2018
A qualified Sewing Operator at Cirque will manage and perform all tasks at hand, efficiently and effectively. Compensation is based on items completed and products assembled.
- Operate machines to attach and remove patches and/or brim tags to different headwear styles.
- Use a variety of machines such as a single needle flatbed, and post bed machine.
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- An experienced sewing machine operator.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize projects.
- Works well in fast-paced environment and timely with deadlines.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.