Listing Expires on 11/15/2018
Are you interested in working for a local business that provides excellent customer service and care? Do you like cars and learning more about them? Do you have computer skills? If yes, please keep reading and find more info for you to submit your resume, application and schedule an interview.
We are looking for a friendly and efficient person. We hope you can use those skills to:
- greet customers by phone and in person
- schedule appointments
- help track repairs and maintenance on cars, trucks and SUVs
- use our customer data base to build repair estimates
- be a cashier when cars are complete
- orders parts from several suppliers online and by phone
- communicate with mechanics/technicians about customer concerns and requests
- be part of a local team that cares for this community
This position is full time Monday through Friday. You will be paid a base salary and receive a commission based bonus. Health Insurance is offered after a probation period. Weekends and most holidays are free for your personal adventures. Anyone interested in hospitality, customer service, sales, marketing, or public relations is encouraged to apply.
Customer Shuttle Driver / Parts Room Coordinator
We are looking for a friendly person with a clean driving record to:
- safely deliver customers to and from the repair shop
- answer the phone to schedule appointments and take messages
- coordinate parts arrival and matching to correct vehicle
- maintain inventory
- return parts efficiently
- greet part suppliers and delivery drivers
This position is part time 3 or 4 days per week. You will be paid an hourly rate. Weekends and most holidays are free for your personal adventures.
Check out our website to learn more: www.leadfootlindas.com. Here you can find an email address for your resume or you can stop by our location in Eagle-Vail (41049 US-6, Avon, CO 81620) and talk to Kenny or Jeff.
You can also look up our job postings on indeed.com.