This year’s finalists are recognized below. Winners will be noted after the announcements made at the 20th Annual Success Awards celebration on Friday, May 12th, 2023.
- CHAIRMAN’S AWARD
- MEMBER OF THE YEAR
- BEST PLACE TO WORK:
Colorado Mountain College, Edwards – winner!
East West Hospitality
- BUSINESS OF THE YEAR:
Old Growth Tree Service
RA Nelson – winner!
- EMERGING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR:
Brush Creek Financial Advisors
Little Bird Commissary Kitchen – winner!
- SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR:
Revolution Power Yoga – winner!
- NONPROFIT OF THE YEAR
Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley
Vail Health Behavioral Health
Your Hope Center – winner!
- SMALL NONPROFIT OF THE YEAR:
Education Foundation of Eagle County – E•ƒ(ec)
Mountain Pride – winner!
Vail Valley Charitable Fund
- ACTIVELY GREEN BUSINESS OF THE YEAR:
Eagle Valley Community Foundation – winner!
Falcon Point Resort
Town of Minturn
- COMMUNITY IMPACT AWARD – ORGANIZATION:
Colorado Mountain College, Edwards
MIRA – Mobile Intercultural Resource Alliance
The Community Market
Vail Health Behavioral Health – winner!
- COMMUNITY IMPACT AWARD – INDIVIDUAL:
Madison Partridge – winner!
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR:
James Dilzell – winner!
- EXCELLENCE IN DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION (DEI):
Eagle County Department of Public and Environmental Health
My Future Pathways – winner!