POSTPONED! VVP Hospitality Day @ Revolution Power Yoga
Event date: May 20
Classes are offered throughout the day - see schedule below.
Revolution Power Yoga
101 Fawcett Road
Avon, CO 81620
Due to the current state of Emergency in Colorado and response efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, the decision has been made to postpone VVP Hospitality Day. This decision was not made lightly, but with a number of presumed positive cases in the region and the highly contagious nature of the virus we are making all efforts to minimize exposure and limit public gatherings. We apologize for any inconvenience and will let you know when it has been rescheduled. We would like to thank you again for your community involvement and engagement.
Join us for a day of community, connection, and fun at Revolution Power Yoga! Whether it is the first time on your mat or you have been doing yoga for several years – everyone is welcome, as this practice truly is for EVERYONE. At Revolution Power Yoga, our purpose is to elevate, transform, and empower community to live in possibility, connection, and discovery. Our goal is to have everyone leave Revolution Power Yoga connected to something bigger in their lives.
On Wednesday, May 20th, we will offer the following classes (Registration link coming soon!):
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Power
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Power
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Y.O.D. (Yoga + HIIT)
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Power
- 5:45 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Power Beats
- 7:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. Aromarestore
- AROMARESTORE: This restorative practice incorporates the ancient healing traditions of pure essential oil therapy. Relieve pain, reduce inflammation, strengthen your immune system and experience an optimally healthy body and mind. Through pairing gentle yoga and meditation with aromatherapy, you will awaken your body’s natural capacity to heal itself.
- POWER: An energizing, challenging and powerful class that will leave you feeling rinsed and revitalized. Expect to move, sweat and leave transformed! This is based on Baptiste Yoga’s ‘Journey Into Power’ sequence and suitable for all levels. These classes are heated up to 95 degrees.
- POWER BEATS: An energizing, challenging and powerful class with a fun playlist that will leave you feeling rinsed and revitalized. Expect to move, sweat and leave transformed! Based on Baptiste Yoga’s ‘Journey Into Power’ sequence and suitable for all levels. These classes are heated up to 95 degrees.
- Y.O.D. (YOGA + HIIT): YOD was created and developed at Minnesota Power Yoga and is expanding around the country. YOD (pronounced like squad) is intentional exercise meaning that each movement, breath and exercise is focused on your alignment, health and happiness. In YOD we don’t use any props: we use a heated room, a yoga mat and your bare feet! This combination is simple and magical. You get the yoga-vibes combined with a HIIT sweaty workout and finish with a juicy cool down. You’ll leave this class with brighter eyes, ready to live life to the fullest! Here’s the breakdown: 20 minute Yoga warm-up / Integration movements to plug into our bodies and alignment / HIIT Portion / Cool-Down
These VVP Hospitality Day classes are offered at the low price of $10 for VVP members, which goes directly to your amazing instructor! (For those who are already Revolution Power Yoga members, please email Lauren (firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and waive your $10 rate.)
What should I bring with me to class?
- Comfortable clothing that you can easily move in
- Yoga mat (we have mats for rent)
- Water bottle
- Yogitoes or large sweat towel for your mat (we rent these too)
Hospitality Day Registration will open soon.