The Conjuring at Outdoor Movie Series at Freedom Park in Edwards
Event date: This event has already passed.
The film will begin promptly at 8:00pm (sunset)
Edwards Freedom Park Fields
450 Miller Ranch Rd
Edwards, CO 81632
Mountain Recreation is partnering with Vail Valley Partnership, Riverwalk Theater, Mountain Youth and Eagle Valley Behavioral Health to bring three outdoor movies to Edwards! Bring your own picnic or grab something to eat from a food truck. Please be sure to read the event policy below.
Join us on August 20th to watch The Conjuring (2013, rated R), as paranormal investigators work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence.
This event is free, but RSVPs are required to ensure we do not exceed capacity. RSVP below.
- This event is limited to 125 attendees maximum! RSVP today.
- The venue will open 30 minutes prior to the film for you to start getting seated.
- Masks are required when entering and exiting this event. When you are seated for the movie you may remove your masks.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between groups at all times during the event. (Groups are limited to 8 people per the county public health order; non-walking children are not included in the total group number).
- We will have markings on the ground to demonstrate where to sit. Please remain in your group marking during the event.
- Bring your own blanket or low camp chairs to sit on.
- Please check in upon arrival so that we can keep a head count for the evening. You will receive an event bracelet for re-entry.
- If you feel unwell or sick, please stay home and do not attend this movie night.
- Please conform to the five commitments of containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone not in my household.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Outdoor Movie Series at Freedom Park in Edwards you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you to these generous event sponsors for making this series possible: State Farm, First Bank, Eagle Valley Behavioral Health, Edwards Metro District, Avid Design, SpeakUp ReachOut.