Stoke & Rye March Whiskey Dinner with Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey
Event date: This event has already passed.
6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Stoke & Rye at The Westin Riverfront
Stoke & Rye is excited to be hosting a Whiskey Dinner on March 19th showcasing Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey.
Starting at 6 p.m. guests can enjoy a custom four-course menu for the evening created by Stoke & Rye Executive Chef Angel Munoz, including:
• Welcome Cocktail – Stranahan’s Maple Old Fashioned with Stoke & Rye housemade bread
• 1st COURSE: Beef Tartare – tenderloin, black garlic aioli, capers, cured quail egg, crispy marble potato chips, olive tapenade & grilled housemade focaccia
Paired with Stranahan’s Original
• 2nd COURSE: Fig & Burrata Salad – arugula, whiskey peach jam, compote figs, hazelnuts, balsamic reduction & extra virgin olive
Paired with Stranahan’s Sherry Cask
• 3rd COURSE: Braised Lamb Shank – with heirloom carrots, marble roasted potatoes & whiskey demi
Paired with Stranahan’s Diamond Peak
• 4th COURSE: Bread Pudding – Stranahan’s & Bjorn honey sauce, berries & vanilla ice cream
Paired with Stranahan’s Rocky Mountain Spiked Coffee
The evening will end with a special Stranahan’s tasting.
A portion of proceeds from the Stoke & Rye Stranahan’s Whiskey Dinner will benefit The Cycle Effect, a local non-profit dedicated to empowering young women through mountain biking to create brighter futures and build stronger communities.
The Stoke & Rye Stranahan’s Whiskey Dinner is priced at $135 per person. Advanced reservations are required: www.opentable.com/r/stoke-and-rye-avon
Founded in 2004 by George Stranahan and Jess Graber, Stranahan’s was the first legal distillery in Colorado since the end of Prohibition. Today, Stranahan’s makes the country’s leading American Single Malt whiskey and is a fixture in Colorado’s booming distilling scene.