Shore Up Your Small Business – Strengthen & Reinforce Your Strategy
Event date: This event has already passed.
Friday, October 8: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday, October 9: 8:00am - 3:30pm
The Grand View Room
395 S. Frontage Road West
Vail, CO 81657
Shore Up Your Small Business presented by the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Deming Center for Entrepreneurship is the fifth and final workshop in our multi-year series that focuses on building, growing and sustaining successful small businesses in the Vail Valley. Taught by Erick Mueller & Cynthia Banks, entrepreneurs and award-winning professors at the Leeds School of Business, this interactive short course will take place in-person and will focus on the core elements that are critical resiliency in every successful business venture, regardless of stage, to help you strengthen and reinforce your strategy.
Topics will include:
- Marketing: Amp up your creativity and digital tactics to gain customers.
- Numbers: How to squeeze the most efficiency and effectiveness out of your financial and funding story.
- Technology: Stay ahead of the curve in leveraging tech solutions for common problems and efficiencies.
- Plus many more!
- Continue to grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Leave motivated toward supporting and cultivating your entrepreneurial bug
- Receive a University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion
Who should attend?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing small business owners interested in building and growing their business
- Local leaders wanting to support entrepreneurial growth
Event will take place IN-PERSON in Vail, CO!
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE-Email Lauren@NorthwestSBDC.org for details on how to apply.