Power of Vision Series
Event date: This event has already passed.
Weekly Class Series Tuesdays, July 16 - October 1 from 9:30am - 10:30am
La Nonna Ristorante, 100 E Meadow Dr STE 24, Vail, CO 81657
CREATE FROM VISION, CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE
When we hold a clear vision for our lives and align ourselves mentally and emotionally with it, we become powerful creators. This series trains you how to define your vision, motivate yourself to take action and have the confidence to create.
Participants in the Power of Vision 12-session training have reported:
- Creation of a clear and solid vision
- Courage to move past fear and into peace and acceptance with life’s challenges
- Increased enthusiasm to enjoy the journey
- Significant breakthroughs, and the support needed to create and achieve results
Power of Vision is the third part of the Conscious TransformationTM system for ongoing personal and professional development.
Some topics that will be covered in this class are:
- Give yourself the gift of creating a vision for what you want in life.
- Let your vision wake you up and light you up.
- Know when you are moving toward your vision, and when you are moving away.
- Create the person you must become in order to fulfill your vision.
- Take an abstract vision and make it practical with benchmarks.
This series meets on Tuesdays from July 16 – October 1. The class runs from 9:30 – 10:30 AM. This package includes the video and audio files.
Save $50! Register two days prior to the first class and pay only $348. Please contact your trainer for your coupon. Laina Eskin Phone:970-306-6911 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the office with questions at (720) 446-5533.