Nonprofit Learning Series – 90-Day Plan to Fundraise Your Way Out of the Pandemic
Event date: This event has already passed.
1:00 - 2:30 pm
Virtual via Zoom
See Registration Instructions Below
90-Day Plan to Fundraise Your Way Out of the Pandemic
Facilitated by: Robin Thompson, MS
Fundraising in a Pandemic . . . Are you kidding me?!!!
Never in a million years would we have thought something like what we are currently experiencing would happen.
Sure, we’ve had our fundraising take a hit in the past.
. . . but shelter-in-place and lockdowns?
- Thousands of events canceled all over the globe?
- Major league sports seasons not happening or without fans?
- Fundraising galas and events canceled?
That’s why you need to look at your fundraising differently. You need to think about what to do in these uncertain times and even take it to new heights.
But there’s a right way and a wrong way to approach your fundraising. Many nonprofits are trying and finding no success. They assume it’s because people just aren’t giving to nonprofits right now.
Actually, right now, people are in NEED of a way to connect and give back.
Robin Thompson has spent over two decades consulting, speaking and training boards and executive leadership of organizations (not-for-profit, government, and for-profit) to raise money and even thrive during crises like COVID.
You need insights, methods, and practical ways to Fundraise Your Way Out of this Pandemic.
In this 1 ½ hour live virtual presentation with Robin Thompson, you will learn how to:
- Come up with a 90-day plan to understand and prioritize fundraising responsibilities instead of spinning your wheels in unproductive tasks that confuse activity with fundraising.
- Figure out how to operate from a place of strength. Know what works for your style of fundraising. Let’s face it, not everything that you hear is right for you.
- Identify strategies for your upcoming end-of-year annual campaign. This is what will guide you through the biggest fundraising season of the year!
- Organize your portfolio to engage and steward donors. You must have a plan for donor-centered fundraising, anything less will not work.
- Identify your elevator speech that will make people want to know more! This is what will engage more people, more often.
- Develop a cultivation and solicitation strategy that will ensure all your hard efforts show results. Now that you have a strategy, it’s time to go have fun with fundraising!
Yes, these are confusing times, but there are also great opportunities for us all. Together we can not only survive but thrive in these difficult times and you will celebrate in your finest hour!
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, expect a confirmation email containing info about how to join the meeting.
Save the Date for the rest of the 2020 series:
Note: sessions will likely be held as virtual sessions.
*Tuesday, October 6
*Thursday, November 12
- Monthly learning opportunities for your entire nonprofit organization.
- Special guest panel discussions with local funders, sponsors and nonprofit leaders.
- Free attendance for nonprofit employees and board members.