Nonprofit Learning Series – Media Strategies Revealed
Event date: This event has already passed.
1:00 - 2:30 pm
15 Benchmark Rd
Avon, CO 81620
3rd Floor Conference Room
Topic – Media Strategies Revealed
Local Media Panel Discussion
On Thursday, April 11 from 1:00-2:30 pm KZYR, TV8, Vail Daily and Vail Valley Partnership will reveal to you what is important for you to know to get your organization in the news. We’ll also discuss new ideas that can help you promote your nonprofit.
Our panel discussion will consist of:
- Patrick Connolly, Director of Marketing and Development for the Vail Daily. He has been with the Vail Daily and Colorado News Media for over 15 years. In his current position, he is responsible for marketing, strategic partnerships, and development of key business and talent.
- Ben Dodd, Content Marketing Manager, Vail Valley Partnership. He is responsible for VVP’s websites, newsletters, social media, and marketing. He is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer. He has nonprofit experience working for Habitat for Humanity in Jacksonville, FL, and SOS Outreach in Eagle County.
- Stephen Wodlinger, General Manager at TV8 since 2011. He has had a career in the radio industry for over 30 years, and graduated from the University of Denver.
- Gary Schwedt, Owner, KZYR.He has been in the cable/satellite industry for 24 years working with large organizations like Comcast, Time Warner and Charter. He and his wife have had a home in West Vail since 2012 and moved here full time in 2017.
Robin Thompson, Executive Director of Philanthropy and Community Outreach for Vail Christian High School, will serve as moderator for the panel discussion.
Join us on Thursday, April 11 from 1:00—2:30 pm in the US Bank, Avon (15 Benchmark Road) 3rd floor Conference Room.
Sessions fill up quickly and are limited to 23 people.
RSVP TODAY to Maren at 970.477.4001.
- Monthly learning opportunities for your entire nonprofit organization
- Special guest panel discussions with local funders, sponsors and nonprofit leaders
- Free attendance for nonprofit employees and board members.