Industry Group: Women In Business
Event date: This event has already passed.
9:00 - 10:30am
In-Person (Location TBD)
- Facilitated By: Kim Smith, CPC, Adventures in Coaching
- Dates: 4th Monday of the month, March – October (9:00 – 10:30am)
- Format: In-Person (Location TBD)
- Description: Certified Professional Coach Kim Smith will take the participants through a progression of issues that women encounter in the workplace. Those include identifying and aligning with your purpose, creating a vision and plan, leadership skills, resiliency, growth mindset, breaking the glass ceiling, change and accountability, trusting yourself and your intuition, mindfulness, and more. WIB Participants will leave with a greater sense of where they belong in the community, tangible professional development skills to further their career, and a more defined professional network with which they can grow.
- Pricing: $400* (VVP Members)/$575 (Public Price)
- *VVP member non-profit organizations receive a 40% discount. Must be a 501c3, in good standing with the VVP. Use Promo Code: VVWorksNP40 at checkout to redeem.
- Questions? Please contact Erik Williams: Erik@vailvalleypartnership.com or 970-477-4000