Nonprofit Learning Series – Meet the Funder: EpicPromise Foundation
Event date: This event has already passed.
1:00 - 2:30 pm
15 Benchmark Rd
Avon, CO 81620
3rd Floor Conference Room
Topic: Meet the Epic Promise Funder
Meet Vail Resorts EpicPromise
Does your Nonprofit need more grant funding? Have you considered Vail Resorts EpicPromise but ask yourself, “Do we really fit? How can I maximize the company’s inkind giving? How might I benefit from their volunteer efforts?”
If you want to learn more about the grant and volunteer programs of Vail Resorts EpicPromise, please come to the Nonprofit Learning Series on Thursday, June 21, from 1:00—2:30 in the Avon, US Bank, 3rd floor Conference Room.
Meet and hear from local funders and their tips about applying for support from their foundation:
- Nicky DeFord, Director of Community Engagement, Vail Resorts
- Robin Thompson, Professional Fundraising Consultant (will facilitate the discussion)
Nicky oversees Vail Resorts EpicPromise, which includes a $9.5M annual community contributions program; the EpicPromise Foundation, which provides $1M in emergency relief grants and scholarships to Vail Resorts employees; and EpicPromise Volunteers, which provides 20,000 company-sponsored volunteer hours each year.
Seats are limited to 20, RSVP to Maren at 970.477.4001.
- Monthly learning opportunities for your entire nonprofit organization
- Special guest panel discussions with local funders, sponsors and nonprofit leaders
- Free attendance for nonprofit employees.