Event date: April 2
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
400 Blue River Pkwy
Silverthorne, CO 80498
Join us for Find/Keep: A community conversation on workforce attraction and retention in Northwest Colorado. Businesses from across the region will talk about best practices and effective strategies for recruiting and retaining employees.
How do businesses attract and retain the workforce they need in an era of record-low unemployment rates? Join businesses in Northwest Colorado’s mountain and resort communities to learn best and promising practices in the field of talent attraction and retention, hear area economic projections, and network with businesses from communities with similar economic drivers.
Lodging is available at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Silverthorne. Click here to get special pricing by March 2nd, 2020.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration
- 8:00-8:15 a.m. Welcome and opening remarks
- 8:15-8:45 a.m. Opening Plenary: Importance of workplace culture with Karen Capaldi, Starbucks, and Founder of The Dreammaker Project
- 8:45-9:00 a.m. Table breakout session
- 9:00-10 a.m.: Northwest Colorado economic and workforce profile, Nathan Perry, Colorado Mesa University
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:15-11:30 a.m. Panel Discussion: “Find”: Attracting and on-boarding talent, area business leaders
- 11:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. Lunch Keynote with Liddy Romero, Founder, and CEO of WorkLife Partnership
- 1:00-1:15 p.m. Break
- 1:15- 2:30 p.m. Panel Discussion: “Keep”: Employee retention strategies that work, area business leaders
- 2:30-2:45 p.m. Table breakout session
- 2:45-3:3:15 p.m. Closing: Use workforce data to be an employer of choice
- 3:15-3:30 p.m. Closing remarks
Ticket price: $25
This event is presented by: Northwest Colorado Workforce Center, Vail Valley Partnership and Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.