POSTPONED! Find/Keep Summit
Event date: April 2
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
400 Blue River Pkwy
Silverthorne, CO 80498
Thank you for your interest in joining us at Find/Keep, our first NW regional workforce symposium! However, due to the current health situation and guidance around public gatherings, we’ve decided to postpone this event, hopefully rescheduling sometime in the summer. We will be in touch about a future date, and very much hope that you will still be able to join us. Thank you again for your interest in supporting workforce development in our area, and stay healthy!
Join us for Find/Keep: A community conversation on workforce attraction and retention in Northwest Colorado. Businesses from across the region will talk about best practices and effective strategies for recruiting and retaining employees.
How do businesses attract and retain the workforce they need in an era of record-low unemployment rates? Join businesses in Northwest Colorado’s mountain and resort communities to learn best and promising practices in the field of talent attraction and retention, hear area economic projections, and network with businesses from communities with similar economic drivers.
Ticket price: $25
- 7:30 a.m. Registration
- 8:00-8:15 a.m. Welcome and opening remarks with Jessica Valand, Director, Northwest Colorado Workforce Area
- 8:15-8:45 a.m. Opening Plenary: Importance of workplace culture with Karen Capaldi, Starbucks, and Founder of The Dreammaker Project
- 8:45-9:00 a.m. Table breakout session
- 9:00-10 a.m.: Northwest Colorado Economic and Workforce Profile with Chris Akers, Economist at the Colorado State Demography Office
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:15-11:30 a.m. Panel Discussion: “Find”: Attracting and Onboarding Talent
- 11:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. Lunch Keynote with Liddy Romero, CEO and Founder of WorkLife Partnership
- 1:00-1:15 p.m. Break
- 1:15- 2:30 p.m. Panel Discussion: “Keep”: Employee Retention Strategies That Work
- 2:30-2:45 p.m. Table breakout session
- 2:45-3:3:15 p.m. Closing: Use Workforce Data to be an Employer of Choice with Amanda Repella, Workforce Economist, Larimer County Economic and Workforce Development
- 3:15-3:30 p.m. Closing remarks
Click here to view/download the agenda and speaker bios. Presentations and handouts will be available at on that link as well after the event.
This event is presented by: Northwest Colorado Workforce Center, Vail Valley Partnership and Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.