Demystifying Entrepreneurship Workshop *Special Pricing for VVP Members
Event date: This event has already passed.
September 15: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
September 16: 8:00am - 3:30pm
The Grand View
Lionshead Parking Structure
395 S Frontage Rd W, Vail, CO 81657
Phone: (970) 477-3699
This interactive certificate course is for anyone interested in launching their own business or improving upon an existing business. It provides a fundamental framework and toolset that helps entrepreneurs develop sought-after products and services, avoid pitfalls and be successful.
Taught by Erick Mueller Director of the Cross Campus Entrepreneurship Program at the CU Leeds School of Business, and recognized entrepreneur, Cynthia Banks, also from the CU Leed’s School of Business with over 25-years of entrepreneurial experience, these professors and the Vail Centre staff will be available for ongoing mentorship after the completion of the course.
*All VVP members qualify for a $100 tuition credit, lowering the price to $199 (full price is $299). When registering, use the code: INNOVATE to receive member pricing. To enroll, click here.
- Who is an entrepreneur?
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What does it take to be an entrepreneur?
- Are entrepreneurs made or born?
- Should I be an entrepreneur?
- How do I go about being an entrepreneur?
- Resources to continue the journey
- Value proposition
- Ways to be different, competitive advantage
- Entrepreneurial economics & fundraising
- How to get your first 10 customers
- Plant the seed, stir the creativity and hit the ground running
- Grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Further support and cultivate the entrepreneurial bug