Demystifying Entrepreneurship Vail Valley
Event date: This event has already passed.
Friday, October 9: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday, October 10: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Demystifying Entrepreneurship presented by the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Deming Center for Entrepreneurship provides an introduction to entrepreneurship and is geared toward anyone considering launching their own business or improving their existing small business. Taught by Erick Mueller & Cynthia Banks, entrepreneurs and award-winning professors at the Leeds School of Business, this two-day virtual short course will impart a framework and toolkit in order to develop sought-after products and services, avoid pitfalls and succeed at entrepreneurship.
- Develop an understanding for what it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Understand the process to create a value proposition
- Determine ways to be different and establish a competitive advantage
- How to get your first ten customers
- Grasp entrepreneurial economics and fundraising
- Set yourself up to plant the seed, stir the creativity and hit the ground running
- Grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Leave motivated toward supporting and cultivating your entrepreneurial bug
- Receive a University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion
Who should attend?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing small business owners interested in building and growing their business
- Local leaders wanting to support entrepreneurial growth
Scholarships are available – email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Fee: $ 50.00
Register at www.northwestsbdc.org/nwsbdc-events